About this blog?
This blog is about the things that happen while you’re traveling around the world for one year, trying to build a software label / company (mainly for your own software) while you’re on the go.
So there are mainly three [+1] categories:
- How to build your next software company – starting from scratch (including technical, legal and organizational/marketing matters)
- How to roam the world – and make a living all the while.
- And of course the to-be-expected “Journal of a Journeyer around the World”.
- Also – since the real adventure won’t start before April 1st 2011 – right now there’s some stuff about the preparation.
Well, I’ve been
- founding companies since the eighties
- coding since the eighties
- designing software since the eighties
- consulting on sw-processes since the nineties
And now I’m about to go on a journey to build another software company – 21st century style while I’m roaming the planet … at least that’s the plan